Saturday, January 26, 2013

Slowly on the mend

8 days ago Evan got the flu...now he has a cold & cough. Easier symptoms to manage, but he still is sick.  Poor guy.  His appetite is no where near normal, but at least what he is eating/drinking, it is staying down.

5 days ago Austin got the flu.  He is still having intermittent vomiting, stomach pain and other symptoms.  He looks better (more color in his face) and was able to enjoy some sunshine with me in the back yard.  Today we are having a heat wave!!!  It went from 2 weeks of 20 degree weather to 40 degrees and sunny today.  It felt so good to get out and let the sun shine on your face.  I still have an upset stomach, back and shoulder pain. Chris is so far the only healthy one in the family.  Thank goodness he was able to take some time off work last week to take care of the kids while  I relaxed. 

I hope this next week brings normalcy to our schedule once again.  This bug, whatever you want to call it, is BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment