Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our New Home

Or our home away from home. All 30 feet of it!
Hooked up and ready to roll
Living/dining/kitchen area. 
I love all the space for the kids to play and I can cook without running into them.
Chris's TV nook is in that big empty space, just waiting for his new flat screen.

Kids bunks with extra space for friends or "stuff"

Looking at the kitchen into the master bedroom.

We are excited to explore the Eastern side of Oregon.  I have a list of 4 places already that we want to camp in.  Chris found a generator on Craigs list for a really good deal, so we'll be able to take long trips if we want without worrying about recharging the battery. We could even pop some microwaved popcorn or watch a movie if we want too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment