Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Toy

The boys & I went to Tricities today shopping.  They did such a good job being patient all day and of course we made a trip to Costco.  I decided to buy a bike trailer so Evan and I wouldn't have to sit out on the family bike rides.  Austin has gotten so much better on his bike that he was able to ride around the trails in Sunriver and this past weekend when we went camping.  Evan has his scoot bike, but is no where near fast enough to keep up with Austin & Daddy.  So here is a new toy for Evan and I.  I'm not going to bring him out on the road, but this is for the park & camping.  Pretty much any place I'd let Austin ride free (which isn't any roads that have car traffic).  We'll try it out and if it's not what we want, then Costco is always good about returns.  This one also converts into a jogging stroller. So instead of packing the BOB & the bike trailer camping, we'll just pack the trailer & call it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment