Saturday was the Big and Rich concert.
I hadn't been to a concert in probably 8 years.
Karrie brought special items for the boys. During a half day I had to work,
they did 3D puzzles together.
No trip to Pendleton is complete without a tour of the Pendleton Woolen Mills....
& Karrie discovered she's allergic to wool...itch...itch....
A quick stop off to get Slurpee's (or our version since we don't have a 7-11)
all the pictures that afternoon the boys had blue mouths...I didn't think about that.
The boot outside of Hamley's
Indian Reservation museum
Pendleton Underground Tours
Look who's in jail.
I made Karrie an early b-day cake and my Dad a belated b-day cake.
They had to clean the frosting off my beaters.
Round up time!!!!
Happy Birthday too you.....
End with the Westward Ho parade.
All animal power..no engines!
Until next year.........
Dakota passed away September 10, 2014 at 7:15 p.m.
He had an episode on Labor Day that I thought was going to make it his last day, but he pulled through and seemed fine. Then on Wednesday evening Karrie went out to feed him and he wouldn't get up. About an hour later he took his last breath. He was such a sweet, silly dog. Loved to swim, run at the beach, fetch tennis balls (even if a kid was in the way) and kick them. He's the only dog I know that could actually step on a tennis ball just right and make it fly! His little face peering in my window is greatly missed. The past few years he had been kept at home, mainly because the growth on this neck was so big a collar would not stay on and I had no way to tie him. He seemed content at home to just relax and sleep. Occasionally getting some energy to play a little.
Dakota you were one of a kind and a great pal. You were my first "kid" and I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment