On June 20 my cousin Christine got married at the beach. We shared a house with Chris's brother-in-law & his family. 5 boys ages 1-8 (4 of them 4 years and younger). The house worked perfectly. One room had double bunk beds so all but the youngest had their own bed. Evan got really sick 2 days before we left with a fever of 105. Thankfully no other symptoms arouse and the fever was only 1 night & day. Until the 2nd night that is. Then his cough started in and got us up early! He was mostly energetic during the day, so it didn't seem to slow him down.
Below are the matching shirts I made for the boys. Next year I'm going to do camo!
Drove up to Tillamook for some morning ice cream and tour of the cheese factory
Wedding cake
Christine and Allan got married on the beach with a reception at the Pelican Brewery. The weather was warm, no rain but as usual on the Oregon coast...the wind was whipping!
Michelle & Me!
3 cousin's!
These two are very special to me!
I was photographing 2 brides at the same time. Not knowing that the one on the left was NOT Christine. I took a few pictures to show her later. Then after seeing the long, flowing brown hair I knew this was not Christine. Getting home I was able to view the pictures bigger and discovered I did take a picture of Christine and Allan! The small people on the far right :)
watching the sun set on June 20th
No comments:
Post a Comment