Does any body even read this blog?? I'm tempted to just delete it, so send me a quick email if you still check in every now and then. diane.nutrition@gmail.com
Or "friend" me on Facebook. I've been mainly posting pictures there.
So an update about us...I found a job!!! I have been very busy with training, putting in a 40+ hr week in Yakima, then off to Seattle for a meeting, then back in Yakima for another week. All this training is preparing me for the Pendleton dialysis center. Its a new experience for Evan as well. He's never had to go to daycare before, so we've had a few rough drop offs. I am enjoying every minute of it and remember now why I love my career!
Chris and I are also on the hunt for property to buy in or near Pendleton. Boy is this becoming a difficult task. There is not much for sale and what is on the market is priced HIGH. I thought Bend real estate was expensive....I think Pendleton is worse. So we have a few more showings this week and we'll just keep looking until something comes our way.
The pets are adjusting to my work schedule too. Poor Kallie is used to being with me all day, and then when I leave gets depressed. Chris says she's just not the same dog while I'm gone.
A few warm days = shorts (or unders) & water in our tiny back yard.
The boys and their buddies (Evan is hiding behind the chair)
Austin loves to play marbles! This game is very special to me. The board was handmade by my late grandpa Cook





No comments:
Post a Comment