Sunday, August 18, 2013

908 mile road trip

The boys and I headed out for a week long road trip. First destination was Bend, followed by Albany and then Newport.  It was a fun filled week!
Evan's first big screen movie; Turbo!

catching frogs at Gpa and Gma's house

 
Aunt Cindy was in Bend for a visit and
we celebrated her & Evan's birthdays with an ice cream cake!

cousins :)

coast hotel room. I'm on the loft which had one more queen bed.

Oregon Coast Aquarium

This is how Becky rolls

They loved watching the seals swim around and around

Shark attack!


Reuben

4 of the 6 boys

this picture is out of order but I can't figure out how to delete it.
Here's Kallie in her new lady bug outfit :)
 

Newport Oregon
It had been 2 years since we had visited the Oregon Coast!

Bay front seal lions of course. Can't come here without a stop to say "hi" to these noisy fella's


pretty sunset


movie night!

the water was COLD!

Chris thinks this looks like David Hasselhoff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment