My handsome boys waiting for the parade
Dakota and his friend Boone
Evan playing with his treat bag.
All parades throw candy and we go prepared to collect A LOT!
100 flags
A mounted band. I got a kick out of these guys.
Harris Junior Academy's float.
They did such a great job decorating it to advertise Austin's school.
I had a fun surprise at this years parade. The Happy Canyon float went by and a guy pointed to me and waved "come here" I walked up to the car and he handed me 2 PBR tickets for that nights show! I love free stuff. So then we had to decide 1. do we find a babysitter so Chris and I could go. 2. give them away to a friend. or 3. buy Austin one and the whole family could go. We decided on #3, but when I went to the ticket booth to get 3 all in a row (buying one and hopefully exchanging the ones I was given). The lady just handed me 3 more that were together (after taking the other 2 of course) I was so happy! We were able to take the entire family (Evan is still free at 2 years old) for free! The show was great. The kids loved it. Evan really wanted to ride a sheep (in the mutton busting) and wouldn't stop asking. He didn't understand why the other kids got to ride and he couldn't just walk down there and jump on one. After the PBR was over, we only had a few minutes before the fireworks started, so we just stayed in our seats and enjoyed the big fireworks from there. Then we got home and lite off our little ones. The boys didn't get to bed until midnight! It was a fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment