I've been watching Claire for a month now and it seems we have found a good routine. Evan and Claire are 2 months apart; and having 2 two year olds does have its challenges...but some really funny moments too. Today we went outside (it was over 70 degrees!) to rake up more leaves in the back yard (my 3-4th time this year) Well I made a pile for it to just be spread out again by 4 little feet! So these leaves have gotten a lot of love. It was worth it to see these smiling, laughing faces.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Fall leaves
I figured out why blogger wasn't letting me load pictures. It was as simple as turn the pop up blocker off! Okay it only worked for one picture. Back to square one!
I've been watching Claire for a month now and it seems we have found a good routine. Evan and Claire are 2 months apart; and having 2 two year olds does have its challenges...but some really funny moments too. Today we went outside (it was over 70 degrees!) to rake up more leaves in the back yard (my 3-4th time this year) Well I made a pile for it to just be spread out again by 4 little feet! So these leaves have gotten a lot of love. It was worth it to see these smiling, laughing faces.
I had to post this picture of my friend Jessica. She is hunting right now in Colorado and this is what she got today!!! You go girl. Can't wait to see you and hear the hunting story.
I've been watching Claire for a month now and it seems we have found a good routine. Evan and Claire are 2 months apart; and having 2 two year olds does have its challenges...but some really funny moments too. Today we went outside (it was over 70 degrees!) to rake up more leaves in the back yard (my 3-4th time this year) Well I made a pile for it to just be spread out again by 4 little feet! So these leaves have gotten a lot of love. It was worth it to see these smiling, laughing faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment