Austin had the week of Round up off from school, so I took advantage of that and took the boys to Albany. We had such an enjoyable trip visiting family and friends.
1st stop was Woodburn to cheer on a friend that was doing a mini triathlon.
Here's Austin stretching his legs in the tunnel.
I can't say I miss traffic!
We we're so lucky to hit I5 during the maddness of both
OSU & U of O football home game traffic on the same day.
I took a detour :)
Grandma reading a book to 2 of the boys.
Stopped to visit friends in Salem too!
Madelyn, Abby, Austin & Evan
4 busy boys!
This picture was suppose to be cutier.
The sun was in Austin's eyes and they were just not in the picture mood.
We stopped off at Grandpa Bill & Grandma Eileen property in Sweet Home.
I have many more pictures of this trip, but my computer is acting up and it has taken me a long time to just upload these, so I'll stop there for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment