Friday, August 3, 2012

Here and there

I have no new pictures to post (very unusual for me) so I just couldn't resist putting this one up that I borrowed from the D&B website.  Now who wouldn't smile for this one?  Just cracked me up.

So today I just got the bestest news ever!  To see the results and why, visit my sister-in-law Becky's blog.  I can't give it away on my blog just yet. 

This week was full of busy, fun things!  Chris is on call this week, so that part wasn't fun, but the boys and I stayed busy around the house.  Went to the pool 2 days, had 2 days playing with friends and I guess one day was doing laundry...but that was Monday so I've already forgotten about it.  When we moved to Pendleton back in November I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of leaving the Willamette Valley where I had friends and family just down the road.  I miss them terribly, but never would have guessed that I'd meet (& make) such great friends here in Pendleton.  This little town (which lacks a Costco) is feeling just like home. 

Tonight the boys and I headed downtown to the farmers market.  I ran into a handful of people that I know, which is always fun! We bought a tasty cantaloupe and a dozen fresh picked corn. All the produce tastes 10 times better than what you can get at the grocery store.  I am going to miss having all this fresh off the farm produce come winter.

Okay, here is one picture I did take of Claire while the kids were playing in the backyard.  I ran out to get a shot of her and Evan riding in the Jeep together & before I could......they got irritated with each other and climbed out. 


here's Evan pouting because he didn't want his picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment